These Single Serve Replacement Filters are universally designed for use with My K-Cup? and Café Brew brand reusable single serve coffee filter systems (model RK101 found on this website) and fit all coffeemakers using the K-Cup? technology, including Keurig?, Breville?, Cuisinart? and Mr. Coffee?. A great alternative to disposable prepackaged coffee packs. You can use your own coffee in your brewing system and save money!
These replacement filters MUST be used with either the Café Brew Reusable Single Serve Coffee Filter System (model RK101) or Keurig? brand My K-Cup?. These filters are not designed to be used in your brewer without either of the above mentioned systems.
MODEL #RK202: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
• IMPORTANT: These coffee filter replacements MUST be used with the original Keurig® brand My K-Cup® or Medelco Model #RK101 products (sold separately). Do not insert these filters directly into your brewer’s existing K-Cup® coffee pod holder.
• Insert filter into My K-Cup® and fill filter with medium grind coffee. Assemble and brew according to the instructions included with the My K-Cup® product.
PRODUCT CARE & SAFEGUARDS
• This product is for household use only.
• When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Refer to the instructions included with your brewer.
• CAUTION: Please handle with care. Coffee grounds and filter may be hot after use.
• Allow filter to cool prior to removing and cleaning.
• Do not overfill filter with coffee or compact grounds as this may cause filter mesh to clog.
• Discard of used coffee grounds prior to washing.
• Dishwasher safe or hand-wash in warm, soapy water.