This Café Brew 12-cup universal replacement carafe is designed to fit the Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker. This coffee pot will NOT fit the K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker sold at Walmart – please refer to the product images. The adjustable lid height is set at the factory to work with your Keurig coffee maker. Height setting #2 properly activates the “pause & serve” button on the bottom of your brew basket and will get you back to enjoying your favorite coffee!
Features include heat resistant DURAN glass made in Germany, ergonomic handle for comfortable grip, knuckle guard to help prevent burns, BPA-free materials, dishwasher and microwave safe construction. Proudly assembled in the USA!
*Subject to +/- 1mm glass height tolerance
The OEM coffee maker brand name and logo are the registered trademarks of their respective owner, with whom Medelco, Inc. and Café Brew brand has no affiliation.
Please Note: Under our Returns Policy, carafes purchased whose correct fit is not explicitly defined on our website Carafe Fits List are not eligible for returns or refunds.
MODEL #GL312: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
This replacement carafe is packaged with 2 adjustable lid inserts with height settings 1 through 6. Setting 1 is the shortest height setting and setting 6 is the tallest height setting. You will need to test the carafe to determine which height setting triggers the “Pause & Serve” feature on your coffee maker. To test the carafe:
1. Fill your coffee maker with 2 cups of water
2. Insert the carafe into the coffeemaker
3. Turn on the coffee maker
If the lid insert has properly activated the “Pause & Serve” feature, water will flow into the carafe. If the water does not flow into the carafe, adjust the height setting and retest until the proper height is achieved. To adjust the height setting:
1. Raise the lid.
2. Remove Insert: Using both thumbs, press the semi-circular tabs on the bottom of the insert upwards and remove insert from the lid.
3. Replace Insert: Place the insert into the lid using a new height setting and press down until it clicks into place; be sure to align the insert number setting with
the lid alignment mark.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until the proper height setting is achieved.
A damaged carafe may result in burns from a hot liquid. Follow the instructions below to reduce the risk of breaking the carafe:
• The carafe is for household use only
• The carafe must never be used on a range top.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
• Keep the lid on the carafe when in use.
• Do not use a carafe having a loose or weakened handle.
• Discard the carafe if chipped, cracked or damaged in any manner.
• Discard the carafe immediately if it is ever boiled dry.
• Do no subject carafe to impact, scratches or rough handling as this may weaken glass.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
• Do not clean the carafe with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads or other abrasive materials; they will scratch and weaken the glass which may cause the carafe to break.
• Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
• Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid carafe contact with other items in dishwasher.