Our Café Brew universal espresso carafes are designed to fit nearly all espresso makers available today. Made from high-quality Borosilicate glass, the Café Brew espresso carafe is a clear choice for every home espresso machine.
A damaged carafe may result in burns from a hot liquid. Follow the instructions below to reduce the risk of breaking the carafe:
• The carafe is for household use only.
• The carafe must never be used on a range top.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
• Do not use a carafe having a loose or weakened handle.
• Discard the carafe if chipped, cracked or damaged in any manner.
• Discard the carafe immediately if it is ever boiled dry.
• Do no subject carafe to impact, scratches or rough handling as this may weaken glass.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
• Do not clean the carafe with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads or other abrasive materials; they will scratch and weaken the glass which may cause the carafe to break.
• Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
• Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid carafe contact with other items in dishwasher.