This “Millennium Style” universal replacement carafe has been designed to fit today’s newer 10-12 cup coffee makers including Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Black & Decker, Farberware, Hamilton Beach, etc. The carafe is packaged with two lids and an adaptor for an expanded fit. The position of the “pause and serve” or “sneak a cup” feature will determine which lid and/or adaptor you will need to use. The pot is made in the USA from Borosilicate glass and is BPA-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
MODEL #GL312: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
This replacement carafe is packaged with 2 size lids and & an adaptor. You will need to test the carafe to determine which lid/adaptor triggers the “Pause & Serve” feature on your coffeemaker. To test the carafe:
1. Fill your coffeemaker with 2 cups of water;
2. Insert the carafe into the coffeemaker;
3. Turn on the coffeemaker.
If the tall lid has properly activated the “Pause & Serve” feature, the water will flow into the carafe. If the water does not flow into the carafe, either 1) replace with the short lid and retest or 2) insert the adaptor into the short lid center hole, replace short lid/adaptor and retest.
A damaged carafe may result in burns from a hot liquid. Follow the instructions below to reduce the risk of breaking the carafe:
• The carafe is for household use only
• The carafe must never be used on a range top.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
• Keep the lid on the carafe when in use.
• Do not use a carafe having a loose or weakened handle.
• Discard the carafe if chipped, cracked or damaged in any manner.
• Discard the carafe immediately if it is ever boiled dry.
• Do no subject carafe to impact, scratches or rough handling as this may weaken glass.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
• Do not clean the carafe with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads or other abrasive materials; they will scratch and weaken the glass which may cause the carafe to break.
• Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
• Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid carafe contact with other items in dishwasher.