This “Millennium Style” universal replacement carafe has been designed to fit today’s newer 12 cup coffee makers including Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Black & Decker, Farberware, Hamilton Beach, and more! The carafe is packaged with two lids for an expanded fit, and the position of the “pause and serve” feature will determine which lid you need to use. This carafe is made from high quality, borosilicate DURAN® glass from Germany, is BPA-free, dishwasher and microwave safe. Proudly assembled in the USA!
MODEL #GL312: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
This replacement carafe is packaged with 2 size lids. You will need to test the carafe to determine which lid triggers the “Pause & Serve” feature on your coffeemaker. To test the carafe:
1. Fill your coffeemaker with 2 cups of water;
2. Insert the carafe into the coffeemaker;
3. Turn on the coffeemaker.
If the tall lid has properly activated the “Pause & Serve” feature, the water will flow into the carafe. If the water does not flow into the carafe, replace with the short lid and retest.
A damaged carafe may result in burns from a hot liquid. Follow the instructions below to reduce the risk of breaking the carafe:
• The carafe is for household use only
• The carafe must never be used on a range top.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
• Keep the lid on the carafe when in use.
• Do not use a carafe having a loose or weakened handle.
• Discard the carafe if chipped, cracked or damaged in any manner.
• Discard the carafe immediately if it is ever boiled dry.
• Do no subject carafe to impact, scratches or rough handling as this may weaken glass.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
• Do not clean the carafe with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads or other abrasive materials; they will scratch and weaken the glass which may cause the carafe to break.
• Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
• Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid carafe contact with other items in dishwasher.