Use your own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer! Our reusable K-Cups are universal and fit in many Keurig 1.0 and other brewers including: KEURIG models K31, K40, K44, K45, K50, K60, K66, K70, K77, K100, K135, K140, B31, B40, B44, B60, B50, B66, B70, B77, B200, B140, Breville, Mr. Coffee and Cuisinart single serve brewers. Simple and easy to use, and there’s no need to remove or swap out the K-Cup holder – simply add your favorite coffee to the filter basket and insert directly into your brewer! These high quality refillable coffee filters are made from stainless steel micro mesh, are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Reusable filter baskets are a great alternative to disposable coffee pods, help you save money and the environment by reducing coffee pod waste in our landfills! Offered as a 2-Pack for extra value. You can brew a second cup of coffee without having to clean a filter basket every time!
Not compatible with Keurig 2.0, Vue, B30, B130, B145, B150, B155, K30, K130, K145, K155, K150 and commercial models.
MODEL #RK303: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
• Fill filter with ground coffee.
• Place lid on top of filter.
• Insert filter directly into your brewer. Be sure to align basket recess over coffee pod puncture pin.
• Close brewer top and brew according to instructions included with your brewer.
PRODUCT CARE & SAFEGUARDS
• This product is for household use only.
• When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Refer to the instructions included with your brewer.
• CAUTION: Please handle with care. Coffee grounds and filter may be hot after use.
• Allow filter to cool prior to removing and cleaning.
• Do not fill filter with coffee beyond bottom of lid opening.
• Do not compact grounds as this may cause filter mesh to clog.
• Discard of used coffee grounds prior to washing.
• Dishwasher safe or hand-wash in warm, soapy water.