Set of 2 charcoal water filters fit ALL Cuisinart? water filter holders. Helps ensure fresh brewed coffee by removing chlorine, odors and other water impurities before brewing. For use with Cuisinart? models DCC-900, DCC-1000, DCC-1200, DCC-1400, DCC-2200, DCC-2400, DDC-500, DDC-600, DDC-1000, DGB-500, DGB-600 and more. Requires replacing every 60 days or after 60 uses.
MODEL #CF01: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove the filter from the polybag and soak, fully immersed, in cold tap water for 15 minutes.
• Flush filter with running cold tap water for 10 seconds.
• Allow the filter to drain completely.
• Place filter into the coffeemaker as directed in the instructions included with your coffeemaker.
• Note: use caution when inserting filter as improper placement can tear the filter skin.
• We recommend changing the water filter every 60 days or after 60 uses, more often if you have hard water.