The 12 Cup Replacement Carafe is designed to fit most “traditional” style coffee makers with the “pause and serve” feature including Mr. Coffee, Black & Decker, Proctor Silex, etc. This carafe is packaged with a lid adaptor to expand the fit. The position of the “pause and serve” or “sneak a cup” feature on your coffee maker will determine if you need to use the adaptor. The pot is made from laboratory quality borosilicate glass from Germany, is BPA-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
Please Note: Under our Returns Policy, carafes purchased whose correct fit is not explicitly defined on our website Carafe Fits List are not eligible for returns or refunds.
MODEL #GL220: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
This replacement carafe is packaged with a lid adaptor. You will need to test the carafe to determine if the lid adaptor is required to trigger the “Pause & Serve” feature on your coffeemaker. To test the carafe:
1. Fill your coffeemaker with 2 cups of water;
2. Insert the carafe into the coffeemaker;
3. Turn on the coffeemaker.
If the lid has properly activated the “Pause & Serve” feature, the water will flow into the carafe. If the water does not flow into the carafe, insert the lid adaptor into the lid center hole and retest.
A damaged carafe may result in burns from a hot liquid. Follow the instructions below to reduce the risk of breaking the carafe:
• The carafe is for household use only
• The carafe must never be used on a range top.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
• Keep the lid on the carafe when in use.
• Do not use a carafe having a loose or weakened handle.
• Discard the carafe if chipped, cracked or damaged in any manner.
• Discard the carafe immediately if it is ever boiled dry.
• Do no subject carafe to impact, scratches or rough handling as this may weaken glass.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
• Do not clean the carafe with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads or other abrasive materials; they will scratch and weaken the glass which may cause the carafe to break.
• Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
• Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid carafe contact with other items in dishwasher.