Set of 12 charcoal water filters for Keurig brewers. Helps ensure fresh brewed coffee by removing chlorine, odors and other water impurities before brewing. For use with Keurig models using the water filter assembly including Keurig 2.0 machines, Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing and any of the following machines Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePRO Premier B155, V600 and V700. Requires replacing every 60 days.
MODEL #KG01: PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove the filter from the polybag and soak, fully immersed, in cold tap water for 15 minutes.
• Flush filter with running cold tap water for 10 seconds.
• Allow the filter to drain completely.
• Place filter into the coffeemaker as directed in the instructions included with your coffeemaker.
• Note: use caution when inserting filter as improper placement can tear the filter skin.
• We recommend changing the water filter every 60 days or after 60 uses, more often if you have hard water.