French press coffee is all about delicious coffee and nothing more; no complicated procedures, no paper filters or waste – just you, some coffee beans and the right temperature water. To make the best French Press around, we accomplished two goals: keep it simple, and improve on the standard.
We kept the classic mirror design people love, while adding improved double-wall insulation to keep your coffee hot longer. Instead of a cheap filter, we provide a micro-mesh barrier that encourages the essential oils in the bean to bring peak flavor to your cup without any grinds.
And best of all, the high quality stainless won’t rust, and all components are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup!
Making great coffee is simple, just follow these steps:
Add your favorite coffee (coarse grind) to the French Press. Experiment to your taste but below are a few guidelines for brewing.
Mild Brew: 9 Tbsp coffee, 30 oz. water
Medium Brew: 11 Tbsp coffee, 30 oz. water
Strong Brew: 15 Tbsp coffee, 30 oz. water
Fill with hot water and gently stir the coffee/water for a few seconds to ensure all of the coffee grounds are wet.
Steep the coffee for about 3-1/2 minutes. When steeping is complete, press the plunger downwards to separate the grounds from the coffee.
Once the plunger reaches the bottom, pour the brewed coffee slowly from the French Press into your mug and enjoy!
• Dishwasher top rack safe or wash by hand with warm soapy water.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners on the outside of the press as it may damage the finish. Use only sponge or nylon wash pads.
SAFEGUARDS & WARNINGS
• For adult use only; close supervision is necessary when used near children.
• Product is strictly intended for brewing coffee or tea as instructed. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
• Caution: water/coffee contents will be hot during use. Use caution when pressing coffee, pouring coffee and removing product components to avoid scalding and injury.
• Do not overfill product with water to avoid liquid overflow, scalding and injury.
• Use of oven mitts is recommended when handling product during brewing & pouring.
• Do not use product with any accessories that are not included with the product.
• Not for use on stove tops, inside microwave or oven.
• Do not use product if handle becomes loose or weakened.